Meet the Team
Rich graduated from Pensacola Christian College in 1989 with a B.A. in Bible, Biblical languages minor.
Angela also graduated from PCC, earning a B.S. in Secretarial Administration in 1993.
Ministry Experience (Rich)
- Traveled as an intern with Dr. Ron Comfort (evangelist), summer of 1987
- Organized and preached in a college evangelistic team, 1988-89
- Worked as a counselor at THE WILDS Christian Camp (Brevard, NC), summer of 1989
- Served as a college representative and preacher for PCC ensembles over the course of four years, 1988-91 (in 1,000+ churches and Christian schools, in over 40 states)
- Traveled as international representative for Pensacola Christian College to missionary schools across the globe (60 schools in over 30 countries, 5 continents), 1991-92
- Taught at Eagle Heights Christian School (Kansas City, MO) and served in the ministry of the church that year, 1993-94
- Was ordained by Eagle Heights Baptist Church(our home church) on January 30, 1994
- Has traveled as a full-time church evangelist since June, 1994
Rich and Angela met at Pensacola Christian College while Rich was a college representative and Angela was a student. They were married on May 22, 1993, and moved to Kansas City, MO, in August of that year to become members of Eagle Heights Baptist Church. After they taught in the school and worked in the church’s ministry for a year, Eagle Heights sent them out as the church evangelist and wife. The Tozours have three children: Briana (born May 1996), Heather (born November 1999), and Lanae (born October 2010).
Angela grew up in a preacher’s home. When she was in the eighth grade, her dad (Lars Wessberg) left the pastorate to go into full-time evangelism. Angela spent her junior high and high school years serving the Lord as the pianist for her dad’s campaigns and assisting her mother in the nightly children’s meetings.